Saturday, March 14, 2015

Another Blank Space

Blank Space. White screen.

I just know that I have to write something special for the much-awaited first anniversary of James and Nadine. 

James Reid and Nadine Lustre - there you go. I finally wrote something (someone) special. Their names cleary define the word 'special.' There are times when I ask myself what I get from doing this thing. That thing called 'fangirling.' 

This is not just a tribute to James and Nadine. I would like to give a special shoutout to all the hardworking fans of JaDine whose effort and sacrifices are beyond amazing. Fangirling or fanboying is never easy, in the first place. One thing that makes it hard for us is enduring the nasty comments against our artists. 

There's this IG comment on Nadine's account that I have been itching to address since my social media comeback last Thursday. She said nothing but a mouthful of lies. Not gonna stoop down on her level, but I'd like to gracefully answer her question - "I hate it why people are 'fangirling' over you (referring to Nadine)" (not the exact words, but technically the same thought questionning our admiration to Nadine)

Hun, here's my answer: 
I admire James and Nadine because they DESERVE it. Period

Countless reasons, I always say that James and Nadine are worth it; that I am on the right track, that I chose the right artists. But I am also proud to say that I AM ON THE RIGHT TEAM. 

JADINE FANS - there you go. You guys are also SPECIAL. We may have different teams, groups, fan pages, circle of friends, but definitely we have ONE LOVE for James and Nadine. 

This is why I dedicate this blog to you - Awesome JaDine Fans. THANK YOU, JADINES. Please don't give up on James and Nadine. We have our internal issues and external struggles but please don't give up.  Walang susuko. Solid lang. 

We have gone through A LOT already -- from left and right issues, detractors all over the Social Media World, etc -- but ONE THING's for sure --- HINDI NILA TAYO MABABASAG. Right? 

Thank you also for being so grateful (hindi demanding), patient, positive and cooperative. Always remember that we reflect OUR IDOLS. We carry their names. Let's make them proud! 

Thank you also to all your heartfelt greetings! I entered this fandom with no expectation but thank you for appreciating me, for reading my lengthy articles on this blog. 

My doors are always open for you, guys! Hindi ko kayo susukuan. It's always a pleasure to be your shock-observer. 

Remember na walang maliit or malaki sa fandom na ito. Lahat tayo pantay-pantay. ASTIG! 

Cheers, JaDines! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JADINE! I love you. 

Blank Space. Blank Page. Page 1 of 365. Ready to write a meaningful story of your JaDine Journey starting tomorrow? Game On! 

P.S. Ladies and Gentlemen, We have our OWN JADINE APP! Thanks @jalovedine

Special acknowledgement; 

VIVA FAMILY 
ABSCBN FAMILY - Dreamscape, Star Cinema
Road Managers of James and Nadine - Ms Caryl, Ms Mei, Sir Miguel. 
JaDine Sponsors
Reid Family
Lustre Family 
Authors - Denny, Alessana Marie, Marcelo Santos 
Fandom Friends --- Naddicts, Reiders, Kehrbears, SephDines, JBeauties, ViceRylle, Popsters 
Photo Credits: Nix 

6 comments:

  1. Yeeay! Ate JP. Love You poo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fandom is amazing because of well-minded fans like you! I am just sooooo proud to be JaDine fan! Happy Anniversary to us...Happy first year James and Nadine! I truly look forward to more and more JaDine years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!Ate JP!so touch with your blog po.Kakaiyak!Dahil alam kong I'm into the right fandom.Sobrang saya ko lang dahil naging part ako ng journey ng JaDine towards their success! :) Happy Anniversary sa atin!1 year down forever to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms.JP... Happy 1st Anniversary JaDine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy First Anniversary, JaDine!!!
    Thank you, JP, for your inspiring words as always!!!
    #CoFanGirlScreaming...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you have been quiet, no posts for 2016?

    ReplyDelete