Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry JaDine Christmas

A 140-character tweet is not enough to express how awesome you have been to me ever since I started up my fan page as JaDine Publicist. That was around August 2014. So I have decided to dedicate a blog just for you guys - yes... That's YOU. 

I started up this blog without expectation to reach almost 30,000 page views up to date, from different regions. I have never expected that whatever I say will make sense, that people would take time to read and appreciate the perspective that I have as a self-proclaimed blogger. 

The sweet words I receive from you guys almost everyday keep me inspired whenever I have bad days - personal or fangirl related. 

Some of you labeled me as the 'Sunshine' of JaDineLand; someone who sees the good in the bad; someone who remains positive, and maintains that composure amidst issues and the likes. But now hear this, I also have low points guys. At times, I feel upset, disappointed, furious,  and so on... But whenever I feel downhearted, I always go back to my roots... The unconditional love I have as mere supporter of James and Nadine. No, guys... I am not the sunshine of JaDineLand... It's James and Nadine. 

Let me end this blog by saying THANK YOU! Thank you everyone for trusting me; for treating me as your 'ATE;' as your adviser or counselor - whatever it is! Sorry also if I have offended someone with my opinions. You guys have been so amazing since day 1! 

Merry Christmas Guys! 
Merry Christmas James and Nadine! 
I love you to bits! 

Love, 

Ate JP
@jadinepublicist

Next Blog: PSHR Feature
PS: Please support The Amazing Praybeyt Benjamin in theaters tomorrow! 
Vote for Nadine's MR ANTIPATIKO in myxph.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment